Silly Drawing....

Do you paint, sculpt, do woodwork or have any other artistic abilities? Share them here!

Moderator: Moderators

wordtamer
Public Posts: NO

Silly Drawing....

Post by wordtamer »

I did this Scooby drawing on my phone for Draw Something, then thought I'd try it in PaintShop using the mouse freehand.
It's really hard to draw with the mouse - perhaps one day I'll invest in a tablet... but I really don't draw much - not very good at it :D

For me, this was pretty good because it was at least recognizable as a cartoon dog :lol:
scooby-outlined.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My book: Across the Miles and Years by John W Flournoy
Now available for the Kindle: HERE
If you're an Amazon prime member and own a kindle you can read it free from the lending library!
lostinpoetry
Public Posts: YES

Re: Silly Drawing....

Post by lostinpoetry »

Drawing with a mouse is really hard so I'm impressed! Draw something is soo good haha, I got my iPhone stolen a while back and miss it a lot haha!
This is really cute :D

If you do feel like getting a drawing tablet, I know the ones by bamboo are very good, i got mine as a gift so I don't know how much they are, and they do take a bit of getting used to, but they are great fun! xxx
I write because I'm afraid to say some things out loud.

Loss may change you forever, but do not let your own spirit die with someone else's. RIP My Darling Girl.
wordtamer

Post by wordtamer »

Thanks. Sorry about your iPhone. That sinks. Too bad too, I am always looking for more draw something friends.
My book: Across the Miles and Years by John W Flournoy
Now available for the Kindle: HERE
If you're an Amazon prime member and own a kindle you can read it free from the lending library!
norman
Public Posts: YES

Post by norman »

marvin draws green flies does that count?
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A GENIOUS
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A FOOL
BUT OUR WORDS OF POETRY
IS JUST OUR EXPESSION TOOL
thekid

Post by thekid »

Hey... :lol:
2015, 2016 Man of the Year :D