Hi

Introduce yourself and be welcome.
thatcollegegirl
Public Posts: YES

Hi

Post by thatcollegegirl »

Hi all.! I'm new! Looking forward to reading and writing some great poetry!
thekid
Public Posts: NO

Re: Hi

Post by thekid »

Welcome to our little community. We are looking forward to reading your writings.
2015, 2016 Man of the Year :D
wordtamer
Public Posts: NO

Re: Hi

Post by wordtamer »

Welcome! It's always fun to welcome new poets to our site.
Things have been a little slow lately, we have a few regulars, but a few others who were very regular have not been around lately - some due to illness.

The site is not super-strict about staying on topic or any of that stuff. We have only like 4 rules I think. Please do take time to read them. Mainly - in a nutshell - we don't discriminate on the basis of race, politics, religion, and so on. Rhymingplace is a safe place for people of all beliefs / persuasions. Secondly though, Rhymingplace is a family site. So we ask all members to refrain from posting anything (pictures, poems) that would not be appropriate for grandma, or a 7 year old to read. Slightly mature themes are OK as long as the title marks it as 'mature' so folks can avoid it if they want. The other big rule is please comment on other's works in order to also receive comments on yours.

Hmm I think there's something else, but they're all pretty common sense stuff. Not an issue for most folks.
Have fun and make friends! No one here bites.

Oh, and by the way, I added you to the 'trusted' group. Sorry about the inconvenience initially - having to have moderated posts. We had some trouble at one point with spammers :)

-john
My book: Across the Miles and Years by John W Flournoy
Now available for the Kindle: HERE
If you're an Amazon prime member and own a kindle you can read it free from the lending library!